Tires

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 17:14:51 EDT

I am about to need (unfortunately) new tires for the Dak. TNN's Trucks! had
some nice looking tires on their show today, but I didn't catch the name of
them. They are designed for off road use (very aggresive tread), but are
also supposed to deliver good highway traction. I THINK the company that
made them was SST, or something like that. Anyone who saw the show, or knows
anything about these tires, please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Russ
97 318 CC 4X4 SLT+ all the bells and whistles
Rhino Roll-Top 14x3 FABM Python 3000