Anybody have a nice liscense plate holder?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 17:33:05 EDT

Oh yea.. kinda on a related subject on my last post...

I still have the "plain" dealership liscense plate holder on the truck... I
have been keeping an eye open for anything nice to replace it with, but
haven't had any luck

Does anybody know of a nice chrome (or other shiny material) holder that is
specificly geared towards Dakota (R/T) or Mopar in general???

For my T-Bird I has last, I just put on a generic Ford Motorsports holder
(chrome), and it looked pretty nice mounting my personalized Michigan plate.