Re: fresh spot

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:13:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 12:38:00 PM EST, McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com writes:

> > hehe....I'm not sorry for what I have said. I am a Republican, and I am
> > sick
> > and tired of these bleeding-heart-liberals taking my hard earned money
and

> > giveing it away to people who think they deserve it! With all do
respect,

> > God rest his soul, his family is cursed, it was bound to happen, too bad
> > the
> > rest of his family wasnt on that plane. His Father started out with
good
> > intentions, but they werent carried over. Sorry to offend everyone, but
> > thats the way I see it. Oh by the way, I aint rich, well I could be if
> > didnt live in this hell hole they call america. I wish there was an
> > undiscovered continent left, remember why we left England???
> >
> > God bless you man, I didn't think there were too many of us left!!
> >
> > Doesn't Pat Buchannan drive a Dakota??!!
> [McKinney, John R. MHX]

Thats just the way I see it. And Alan, I think Howard Stern is an as$h0le!
Hell he is as big as they get! I do agree with alot Rush has to say, but of
course he can get stupid too. We all can (example here).
I just want to know if the Kennedy family is gonna pay for all this search
and rescue, diving, etcetera.
So far I think its you and I, all of us that are paying for this. If they
(Kennedys) dont make reparations then any US citizen who crashes a personal
plane into the ocean should get this same attention! If not, well that seems
like ground for a law suit.
I'm sorry to have upset anyone, I admit I may haved seemed brash in some of
my comments, well, lets see who ends up paying for all of this.
I bet George Bush Jr. drives a Dakota!
Boog