Re: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:03:02 EDT

    That seemed to be the general consensus around my neck of the
woods. I agree that John John is/was important, but the bottom line is
that he's a human being like anyone else. When CNN and others first
started reporting, there was very little mentioned about his wife and
sister-in-law. Imagine how their family is feeling.
    Also, (Tom, you probably know about this) there is a substitute
teacher that's been missing in eastern MA for close to a week. The
Feds actually pulled the divers off this case so they could go find
John John. Am I the only one who finds this rather appalling ...

Dak content: John Jr. should've driven up in a R/T and gotten there
                    without getting wet.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm