RE: fresh spot-last reply

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 18:28:35 EDT

Tried to keep out of this, but Oh Well!
First, yes... I do feel sorry for the Kennedy clan.. even though I'm a
diehard Republican. Heck... they keep losing the smart ones, and we get left
with the dregs!
Secondly, yes the Coast Guard does search/rescue for anyone (ship/plane)
that goes down in our waters. BUT... those standard searches do not include
Air Force Rescue C130's and/or NOAA special sonar/oceanographic vessels.
Anyone who says there was no preferential treatment, I've got a 5sec. Ferd
Ranger to sell you!

Duff