Re: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 08:12:07 EDT

Life flight helicopter crashed the same day in Houston. Three people died.
Three people whose job it is to save our own necks at times and the news just
barely mentioned it after 15 to 20 minutes of Kennedy coverage. It is a shame
what happened, but enough is enough. To say I'm sick of hearing about this
already is an understatement.

My only (and final) post on this. I've wasted enough bandwith already......

>You guys are Siiiicccckkkkk!!! Pat was doing the same thing. I can only
>hope, if I ever flew a plane and it crashed, I would get a Pentagon news
>conference. I feel bed for the situation, but this is ridiculous. This
>even
>interrupted International security. Pres. Clinton and PM Barak's talks
>were overshadowed by this.
---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page