Re[2]: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 18:53:12 EDT

    <<Also, (Tom, you probably know about this) there is a substitute
teacher that's been missing in eastern MA for close to a week. The
Feds actually pulled the divers off this case so they could go find
John John. Am I the only one who finds this rather appalling ...>>

I knew about the search for the teacher but I didn't know they were pulling
people off to search for John John. That just makes me sick! Sure, I expected
a big effort 'cause of the name, but to re-direct resources already committed
seems almost criminal to me. Not to mention the fact that the teacher is
apparently a victim of a crime and she wasn't out buzzing around --doing what
she wanted to do!

No Dak content here, I'm just a bit peeved!
Tom