RE: To those of you with modified throttle bodies:

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 18:46:18 EDT

I personally run the Magnum Performance SB-250 "V6 Package". It's 100% h=
and
worked and the craftsman ship rivals some of the machine work i've seen (=
in
general...not pointed at any particular person). Yes, the Magnum
Performance TB is more expensive, but the final result is well worth it. =
didn't take any measurements before I had replaced the TB (which took onl=
10 minutes) but the =93Butt-Dyno=94 definitely noticed a BIG difference i=
performance. Mileage also went up 1 mpg on the overall average.

Out of all the engine modifications on my truck, the MP TB made the BIGGE=
ST
performance gain of all. (And the eRam works bitchin=92 with it as well.=
)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD