ATTN:****All Gas Gauge Problems****

From: Brian (hitman@enteract.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 00:17:35 EDT

Please respond to this. I feel we are getting ripped off.

Hi my name is Brian Menke and I have a 96 DK, with of course, a bad
sending
unit. Now unfortunately I have to replace the whole pump assembly for
280 bucks as posed to the 63 dollar sending unit for 94-95 DKs. Now I
feel with the large number of DKs that this has been happening to we
should
get together and make a formal complaint.

I would like to assemble a list of all VIN numbers and the names of
the owners. On that list would be how many times the pump/sending unit
has been replaced. My DKs on the 2nd and my friend is on his 3rd. that's

two so far.

Please e-mail your VIN number, Name, Mileage, and tell me if and how
many times your pump/sending unit has been replaced.
Also if you have friends with the problem send their info too.

Please respond to this if you have the problem the bigger the list the
better.
I will make a list and send it into dodge with a formal complaint
letter.

Thanks for your time and lets hope we can get something out of this.

e-mail hitman@enteract.com