RE: Stewarts @ Rahway NJ

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 22:32:58 EDT

> BTW, I have a 10" FABM for sale, will bring it with me if anyone's
> interested. It's the Edelbrock can with the PCV fitting, and I have the
bent stud,
> too. Only 2 months on it, will sell for $40, so if you're looking for this
> setup, bring more than just root beer money!

May Dak is a very happy Dak today!!! Yeah Kevin I'll take it! Put it on this
evening (gotta make a longer S bolt (A La Trotterman NOT!)cause it just
isn't long enough. I'm just gonna plug up the breather tube and get a K&N
breather. Also got my AstroJet thingy ( Thanx again Boog, liked the large
size Pepcid AC box (is this a hint of things to come????)), but I put the
stuff on and the truck really came alive! WOO HOO!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ