Re: Re: DML Popping Noise

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 22:01:43 EDT

I HAVE HAD MY TRUCK IN FOR A VERY BAD SQUEEK TWICE I KNOW THE TECH AT THE
DEELER SO WE WENT FOR A RIDE THE SECOND TIME NIETHOR OF US COULD FIND IT BUT
BOLTH OF US COULD HEAR IT WE CHECKED EVERYTHING WE COULD THINK OF FINALY OUT
OF JUST LUCK WE PUT THE TAILGATE DOWN AND IT STOPED INSTENTLY COME TO FIND
OUT THE LATCH WAS OUT OF ADJUSTMENT AND WAS SQEEKING BADLY