Re: Subject: DML:Zaino or Finish First? Help.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 08:58:45 EDT

Not the best criterion for decision making. If you spend less but have to
hold it longer, you lose. Rapid inventory turnover is more important.
Which product will yield this, I don't know. There doesn't seem to be a
great deal of interest from the list in either product. Perhaps if one
has the time and money, one could pursue both options for a time and see
which is thebetter of the two.
Richard in SA