Re: RE: astro-jet

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 09:05:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/99 7:40:08 AM EST, bernd@texas.net writes:

> Hehehe....Don't laugh too much...I DO have a SplitFire plug on my Tecumseh
> (SF40D), a K&N Fabricatied Intake, Governor removed, Ported Exhaust, the
> AstroJet, and a mini SuperTrapp (look alike). Just waiting on the larger
> sproket.
>
> Heck...if its got an engine it CAN be modified. ;)

i'm not kidding either, well except for the 1/4 lawn thing and the pulleys.
They say nothing runs like a Deere, but deer nibble grass, hence she dont cut
well at even moderate speeds with new blades. What did you do for the air
cleaner. I thought about doing smething for mine, but then again it gets
dirty fast while mowing. I am going to rig up a cold air intake for it, that
should cut down on dust/dirt accum. too.
Boog