Re: RE: astro-jet

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 10:12:08 EDT

I fabbed a 1" tube with a 45 degree bend (Home Depot is great for stuff
like this) and then mounted a open element (Briggs & Stratton) filter on it
with a foam (Oil Bath) Pre-Filter on it. I'll take some pictures and post
them on the website later on this week. As for the filter getting
dirty...it's a Go-Kart so it doesn't see too many lawn jobs...heheheh....I
just wash the pre filter in the evening and Viola, all ready for the next
day's neighborhood rampage. ;)