Tuff Country--Final info

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 15:40:42 EDT

OK guys, I spoke to Kelly (owner I think) at Tuff Country, very nice guy and
explained the situation about the different price quotes that we recieved
and he kind of took a deep breath at the $1081 price and said "that's a real
good price, but I guess I'll have to honor it." So we get it for $1081 at 2
or more kits!! He stated that there are already over 250 kits on the road
and they are flying out the door!! VERY POPULAR! I did make sure that we
will get all of the updated hardware and brackets (including instructions).
He was very matter of fact about them screwing up on early orders (including
Tony's). He said that it was human error and that the shipping guys were
asked to pack like 200 kits in a very short period of time. He assured me
that the situation has been rectified and it won't be a problem.

Now the hard part. I need a confirmed email from whoever is serious about
this kit and a timeframe when you'll be ready. He said that the orders need
to come in together and payment can be by check, M.O. or credit card.
Please email me directly so I can get this organized. I spoke to him him
about a few things about the kit and if any of you have questions about the
kit email me directly and I'll get you answers.

Let's get our Dakotas UP!!

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8 Soon to be MUCH taller!
Los Banos, CA