Re: Tuff Country--Final info

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 16:34:12 EDT

John,

I may be very serious. I have replied to you privately.

--
Brian D.
     (_____

"McKinney, John R. MHX" wrote: > > OK guys, I spoke to Kelly (owner I think) at Tuff Country, very nice guy and > explained the situation about the different price quotes that we recieved > and he kind of took a deep breath at the $1081 price and said "that's a real > good price, but I guess I'll have to honor it." So we get it for $1081 at 2 > or more kits!! He stated that there are already over 250 kits on the road > and they are flying out the door!! VERY POPULAR! I did make sure that we > will get all of the updated hardware and brackets (including instructions). > He was very matter of fact about them screwing up on early orders (including > Tony's). He said that it was human error and that the shipping guys were > asked to pack like 200 kits in a very short period of time. He assured me > that the situation has been rectified and it won't be a problem. > > Now the hard part. I need a confirmed email from whoever is serious about > this kit and a timeframe when you'll be ready. He said that the orders need > to come in together and payment can be by check, M.O. or credit card. > Please email me directly so I can get this organized. I spoke to him him > about a few things about the kit and if any of you have questions about the > kit email me directly and I'll get you answers. > > Let's get our Dakotas UP!! > > John McKinney > 98 4X4 V8 Soon to be MUCH taller! > Los Banos, CA