Re: Gen 2 K&N

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 22:31:52 EDT

Yeah, as far as I can tell from the pics that I got it won't fit. Interesting
since it's the K&N unit. I guess they just have K&N make up a little different
heat shield. K&N uses the same part # on all daks & durangos since '91. Have to
find someone with the newer catalog and have them look if there is a part # for
the 91-96 daks. Seems the Mopar unit has a more custom heat shield and would be
the one to get. Still want to see the Kenne Bell unit first. Anyone got any
pics.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport