RE: Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.....too muchhanky-pa...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 21:24:57 EDT

> In a message dated 7/20/99 5:43:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> tmfu@home.com
> writes:
>
> > DML: Maybe this is why our trucks are falling apart.
> My first experience with Dodge was my Dads 1937 dodge. My
> next was my
> used 1956 Dodge. Maybe my last is my 1999 Dakota. The only thing
> that fell
> apart is stuff that I broke. My 99 has not fallen apart yet but
> believe me if
> it does It will go into the next dealers lot so fast it's Magnum
> heads will
> spin.
> The truck is strong, come and see that at the Md. meet in August..
> Ted O.

Have nothing against Dodge, my first car was a 57 Chevy BelAir with a 47
Merc flathead 8, backed by a M-22 Rockcrusher which my dad and myself built.
But both of us are CPDD fanatics. My second was a 70 RoadRunner 440+6. Had
countless CPDD products around the house over time. Granted I bought my
truck used (lease return), it was well maintained and so far I only had to
replace the timing chain (@51k mi).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd