Re: looking for some audio equipment

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 00:52:52 EDT

PPI is a killer amp. The world record for the loudest car is a ford bronco
2. I've heard that it doesn't have an engine and the doors and everything is
concreted so it can keep the pressure inside the car, AND it's owned by bill
gates daughter (probably not true) but it hits over 190 Decibles. inside is
64 PPI 10" or 12" subs coupled with a buncha PPI 2350 amps and 4 batterys for
power...
-Dester

oh. a rocket takes off about 185 decibles and the sound Doubles in amount
with every 3 decibles