Re: looking for some audio equipment

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 01:03:48 EDT

Another killer amp to look into is the new Alpine amps. They are designed by
american engineers now. The old amps were Sound Quality amps, but now they
sound both good and can kick some butt. MTX amps are great, but mine heats
up even with a 4 ohm mono load.

Crossfire amps are also an excellent choice.

As for carmedia1's low pricing, I don't know how they do it, but my friend
bought a kenwood 7009 (mask) face from them and it works and isn't B-stock
-Dester