Re: Homemade Black PVC Air-intake mod (pics)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 01:13:33 EDT

Hey, i doubted you, but i guess the black PVC looks better than the white
one. I also used the 45 degree coupler like you did and the sleeves, but
yours doesn't look that bad.
-Dester

Where did you get that filter from and how much? PVC piping costs. about 8
bucks for the amount needed then some. 3 bucks for the PVC cement, 4 bucks
for the coupler, and 6 for the sleeves plus 4 bucks fot the clamps? that's
almost 30 bucks already. most auto parts stores around here wanted 54 bucks
for the K&N cone filters. (but i got it from my uncle for a lot less)
-Dester