Crumbles and ball joints updated.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 01:21:50 EDT

WOW!! i just can't believe chrysler.

I took my ball joints to a different dealer and they again tell me the ball
joints are fine. Called EVERY worker at Team Tires Plus incompetent, and
insulted my automotive knowledge. My ball joints makes funny crackle noises,
moves back and forward (passenger will do it, but driver won't) AND it's
balding my tires.
their excuse.
Sorry. by putting blocks on the rear end suspension. you automatically void
ALL suspension warranty.

THEN. he went ahead and asked me what it runs at the track, I told him
17.4s and he goes on and says "Chrysler clearly states that any vehicle raced
will have no warranties" What the @#%@#?? Every car they make wouldn't have
a warranty then. Who doesn't race the engine?

THEN. i just got my brakes done. new heavy duty shoes and pads and a new
rotor, now the passenger side rotor is warped causing it to pulsate when
under moderate and hard braking. Their excuse "you rotors are wearing down
past "turnable specs" buy new rotors. WTF? they just charged me 80-90
bucks to turn the friggin rotors. I'm now pissed and the advisor says "you
are trying to get too much stuff done for free" What the hell now? i do NOT
have an extra 500 bucks lying around my room waiting to be sacrificed to the
auto dealers. I already spent more that 11k (just paid off over 4 grand for
the truck 2 months ago) for this truck.. what is going on here???

As for my title. They sent me a title to a 99 toyota camry. What the heck?
-Dester