Selling my Truck

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 04:07:52 EDT

Well, The time has come. I don't have to cry too hard, we are getting a
Durango! Not as sporty, but more practical for what we need. Are Durango
owners still allowed to participate on this list? I would like to keep
learning. If any one is interested in my truck, it is online at:
http://classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C15+R127257

If a DMLer buys it, I would even throw in the Factory Service Manual for
free. If not, and anyone just wants the manual, throw $40 my way and we
will call it even. Please reply by private e-mail if interested.
rleblanc1@earthlink.net For those of you who remember the thread a few days
back about scanning the manual into PDF, I have decided against it. I don't
want any problems with copyright issues. Not worth the risk.

Ryan LeBlanc
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd., 4x2, SLT+