RE: 4x2 & moulded muf flaps

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 06:55:58 EDT

Word of caution: The molded mud flaps don't hold up well if you go offroad
with your 4x4 though. If you only plan on doing mild offroading and no rock
climbing or deep mudholes with steep exits, they would work well. This is
the main reason why I ordered the flexible kind for our '98.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd