Re: SS Speede Grille??

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 13:44:18 EDT

I believe you have the right name and if you find one let me know
'cause I was interested in that one too. I hav eseen it in sport truck
magazine and i believe it's sold by Stillen. I like the mesh pattern it
has except the one that I've seen is only for the grille section. I
would like to get it in the lower area in the middle of the "bumper
skirt" too.