Re: SS Speede Grille??

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 14:05:44 EDT

Alberto Aguirre wrote:

> I believe you have the right name and if you find one let me know
> 'cause I was interested in that one too. I hav eseen it in sport truck
> magazine and i believe it's sold by Stillen. I like the mesh pattern it
> has except the one that I've seen is only for the grille section. I
> would like to get it in the lower area in the middle of the "bumper
> skirt" too.

Alberto,

If you'll sit tight a day or so and keep an eye out for the Glendora
Dodge pics, you'll see a late model that has both the grill and bumper
insert pieces. Yes, they are made by Street Scene and any of the MO
places that sell S.S. gear should be able to get them for you. In
talking with Sean(who owned the truck I'm talking about) it took him
several weeks to get the bumper inserts due to a back order. A nice
looking setup BTW.

Bob