RE: Performance Air Filter/fan no details

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 22:19:59 EDT

The electric motor that they use doesn't put out enough power for any type
of boost. They claim a 245CFM gain which is not even close to what a 3.9L @
4000RPM requires for any type of performance (boost) gain. It looks like
the blower motor from a boat if you ask me. I'm also waiting for a response
with any type of Dyno "Fact" Sheet.

The eRam has proof of HP gains and flows 750CFM.

The filter on the other hand looks kinda cool so i'm also waiting on a
response from them.

- Bernd