Re: South Dakota

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 22:24:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/99 1:33:28 PM EST, mikecabe@prodigy.net writes:

> s anyone on the list from S. Dak ? I just got back from vacation form
> the
> Black Hills and saw allot of local Dakotas.
> Mike Cabe

I used to live there, but the winters were too damn rough. I lived in
Brookings, an hour north of Sioux Falls. The summers are awesome, the
fishing and the hunting, well if you like this stuff, its a paradise! Just
couldnt stand 20-30 below zero(F) for two-three months out of the year.
Lots of nice Mopar muscle up there! There is one yard in Rapid City that
advertised rust free cars. After living in the east,I think I might go back.
 Too much bullshit here, and its too easy to get caught up in it.
Boog