Re: South Dakota

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 23:36:32 EDT

Hey Boog,
I saw a few pheasants here and there - I've been seeing more sharptails over
the last few years though. Also saw lotsa quail (extreme south-central SD).
Spooked up quite a few bambis, they were big enough to run around on their
own, but still had spots. Lotsa wild raspberries and wild strawberries :)
got a full stomach on 'em a coupla times..... It was very hot & humid
first coupla days I was there, mid-90's with same humidity, then we got a
cold front. 54 degrees next morning with a high of 78 degrees and cool west
wind for next 3-4 days - NICE!!! Sunrise at 5:45, sunset at 9:15, still
some light in the western sky at 11pm - quite different from Texas! It's
been a wet spring up there, so lotsa green and lotsa bugs.....

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate