New GMC Sierra

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 23:42:07 EDT

Does anyone thing a New extended cab Sierra with the 5.3 in it could run
faster than a 16.0 in a quarter mile? This little punk at my work but this
brand new shiny piece of shit and suddenly he thinks he is god. A lot of
people at my work know I take my truck to the track and race so he came up to
me one day ask about some mods. So he says what you got in your truck and I
say a 318. He goes ya but it is a dodge so after the flames stop from my
ears I said anytime anyplace Brother bring it on. He says OK after I get my
exhaust done as if that would make a heap of crap move so much quicker. So
my best et is 15.9 anyone out there think his hunk of shit will move faster
than my BIG BLACK DAK ATTACK?

Josh