Re: FIRST DAK MOD?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 08:50:07 EDT

At 08:06 AM 7/22/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Hey Bob, have you ran without the air hat yet?

Haven't been to the track since C@C, Boog. I'm tempted
to go Sunday even though it's going to be 90F and humid.

I had a bit of tranny work done since C@C so I'm anxious
to see what the MP cam and rockers can really do. Judging
by the tach. on the streets (really bounces down and back
up quickly on shifts now), slippage has been minimized.

If I go, 1st run = automatic shifts ... 2nd run = automatic
shifts without air hat. I'll post Sunday night even though
it's going to be hot and humid at the track.

BTW, I'm enjoying the Boog and Ted shine & show this morning.

TTYL

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red