Gas Gauge go'in Nutz!

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 18:22:25 EDT

Anyone have any gas gauge problems? For a year I would ruin it down to
the red below "E" and get a good 50 miles before stopping. (Stupid yes,
but thats me)
We'll I ran out of gas......twice at 1/8 to 1/4 on the gauge. I checked
the fill up amount 21.9 gal. It seems like my float went out of cail or
something. Anyone
experience this problem???
Thanks
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995