Re: DML:Was GMC , Now Calvin peeing on Dodge

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 20:34:58 EDT

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Bernd D. Ratsch wrote::::::::
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
Subject: Re: DML: New GMC Sierra

Calvin PeePee signs...hehehe....have you ever seen one "Doing his thing" on
a Dodge? I haven't. (Gotta count for something.)>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have seen several of them doing his thing on Dodge. As a matter of fact,
I sent a spank to the DML back in 96 that was posted on the spank
page....(whatever happened to the spank page?)....that told how I was
challenged to race a super slug 454 one afternoon for $100. I told this
fellow at three different light that he didn't want any of this "little
Dodge" as he called it. After severly whooping on him in he gave up the
$100. I then told him I would give him $50 back if he would scrape off the
Calvin pissing on the ram head and not go buy another one(he lives in the
nieghborhood). I even gave him a razor blade I happened to have handy.

PS, hey Jon, whatever happerned to the spank page? Mike Clark said he turned
it over to you.

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T CC, DA
95 SLT,RC, CR