Re: FIRST DAK MOD?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 20:54:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/99 7:54:53 AM EST, tigers@bserv.com writes:

> BTW, I'm enjoying the Boog and Ted shine & show this morning.
>
> TTYL

HEY! Youll have to pay for it if you like it! Wait till Pat Engram gets in
the mix! Hehe...anyway, yeah let me know what happens, try every possible
combo. Just remember, when in drive (not shifting manually) keep the foot
down no matter what, If you just had a valvve body job done, you should still
be ok. Especially with fresh blood. You should notice a difference. I hear
Canadian Indians are good at thet! :0)
Boog