Toy Tundra Review --- Dakinium Question

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 09:35:50 EDT

I Took a Toyota Tundra for a spin Last night to gauge
the competition! OH MY GOD!!!! I have three words to
describe it =96 P-O-S! Toyota is boasting 245 HP and
315 Lbs. of torque from their V8, Yeah Right, In their
dreams. Either that or it was a misprint (maybe 145
HP?) I punched it out of a light and it wouldn=92t even
break rubber. Making a right from one street to
another I punched it again to see if I could get the
rear end to kick out. Pthththth! All I got was a
staccato =93chirp chirp chirp=94 for about a second (Wheel
Hop?) The only thing that it has going for it is the
four-door configuration. Other than that it=92s a piece
of JUNK! (The CD player in their demo vehicle didn=92t
even work!)

Anyway on a much brighter note, I talked to my Dak
dealer last night and he said they were given the OK
to start putting in orders for DAKiniums! It=92s about
friggen time! Here=92s the catch though. He said that
he=92s pretty sure that he could still special order me
a 5.2L instead of the 4.7L even thought DC is saying
their getting rid of the 5.2L! Is he full of S*#T?=20
And if it is true I=92m faced with another dilemma.=20
Which one? I can=92t decide!! What do y=92all think?