Re: SS Speede Grille??

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 08:45:40 EDT

The dealership has put more miles on my truck then I have. All for a stupid
pre-ignition knock and missing. They can't fix it. I had the truck in the
dealership 5 times for the same problems. Of course I went after the lemon
law, but thats a joke. They told me that I had to comeup with 3,000 dollars
to exchange my truck (Tax, Tags, Title, and 15 to 20 cents per mile on my
truck). My law, they are allowed to do it too. So after alot of nagging and
showing up everyday, calling Chrysler and screaming at them, the chrysler
rep decided to come out and talk to me. All of a sudden this problem with my
truck is a known problem for the 98's and 99's. The problem is the
programming in the computer. So, the fix for the 98's is already out, but
not out for the 99's yet. I was concerned that it would cause more problems
down the road. So they gave me the 100,000 mile warranty to shut me up. It
worked until I recently called them and they said that I couldn't even put
an exhaust system on my truck.... we shall see about that one too.

Erika