Re: RE: Re: electric fan

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:27:39 EDT

You'll have to remember... even though this is a Dak list, I have a Ram
1500... I have to measure, but the radiator is pretty damn wide!

Another thought is a 16" black magic on the back side of the radiator, and
another (or a 14") on the front of the condenser.. wire the one in front to
a higher temp thermostat, with an A/C override.

Gary Shook

>How are you going to get the FLX-250 to fit???? It's 34 inches wide!!!
The