Re: RE: Re: electric fan

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:39:49 EDT

I checked... stock radiator in a 1500 Ram is 31.5" wide... might be a tight
fit.. but mounting diagonal is the right way, (stacking vertically would
work, but you can't fit the same size fans that way... otherwise, since it's
a horizontal flow radiator, you'll have coolant bypassing the area cooled by
the fans...

Gary Shook

>How are you going to get the FLX-250 to fit???? It's 34 inches wide!!!
The