"Dr. Performance" Reworked TWISTER Injectors

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 09:36:01 EDT

Hey All: In the past few Mopar Muscle Mags I've seen an ad for these "super
fantastic" "Twister Injectors"by a firm that goes by the name of Dr.
Performance. They say these injectors are balanced and matched and make
pretty big horsepower claims for their "Twister Injectors" which are
supposed to be extra "smooth bored" to give better atomization (talking
about "70 times finer fuel plume distribution") which in cojunction with
their Electronic Management System produce 40 - 200 extra HP (for th 24
valve ISB 5.9 Cummins Diesel engine).
Although the chief target of the ad apprears to be diesels, they also make a
short claim to be able to boost out put of 318 , 360, and V10 gas engines by
up to 60HP with increased gas mileage.

This to me sounds far fetched. Perhaps a little better MPG, but I can't see
the potential for that much extra HP in it! Has anyone else seen the ad and
wondered about it? Comments please.

Thanks!
Bob
Pennsville, NJ