Re: Fog lights on 94?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 13:06:04 EDT

<< Hey all!
 I want to put fog lights on my Dak. I have a pair of small KC's but there is
 no place on the bumper to mount them. Was there an optional air dam for 94's
 with fogs. I don't really want to chop up the air dam but I could if this is
 the only way to do it. I also don't want a brush guard (hide that handsome
 front-end? no way).
 Thanks in advance >>

Not sure on this, I know in 95 there is an air dam which has the cut outs for
fog lights. Not sure on this though what size foggers you can fit in the cut
outs; I think Bosch lights are what came with those Daks. I wanted lights
also(cause stock lights have always been poor), so I bought a Ram OffRoad
Accessories grill/brush guard and currently in the process of mounting Hella
500 6" Round driving lights on the provided light tabs on the grill guard.
Then I will fab up a mount off the grill guard for some Hella 550 fog lights.
Maybe try a scrap yard and see if they list the air dam with the fog light
cut outs for your 94, good luck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6