RE: Away for a week...

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 17:12:07 EDT

Hey Jon,

I thought you and Ed were thinking of taking his mom's new RV, did that fall
through? Are you towing your plane with the minivan, or just spectating?

Have fun, take lots of pictures. See you at Mopar Nats!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto