Re: please read..need help

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 21:37:50 EDT

 i have a 87 dak siting behind the house and have a small block sitting on
a stand to go in to it the plan was to tub it and put the motor in and
little else it got as far as disasembly about 2 /3 of the parts aquiered
then i went out and bought a rt so it has been sitting out back for over a
year and a half took lots of measurments dont know how well i can remember
them thow i guess i could go un tarp it if you needed a specific item or
two measured or looked at