Re: Away for a week...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 22:50:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/99 4:57:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'll be out of town next
 week, so the list will be on autopilot. >>

Hey Jon

Have a good trip !!! Also just a side note or two. The truck is coming along
pretty well should have it running real soon and the chances of the Nats is
growing slimmer. I got my August inspections and waaayyyyyyyyy over loaded. I
talked to the Boss tonight and he is going to or said he is going to put Dan
with me to help with the backlog but certainly isn't looking good so if you
have anyone else willing to share the room let them have it. If anything
changes for the good I'll let ya know but not likely.

Darn I'm getting excited about getting the Dak going :-)

Have a safe and enjoyable trip..

TTYL
Bill