Re: Hotchkis Shocks AVAILABILITY & Pricing

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 00:47:40 EDT

On the front, if you can use the stock package shock, they will work. The
rears compress just over 1" more than the stock shocks. They are a 'Sport'
shock designed to control the suspension of a lowered 97+ Dak, so the
valving is a lot 'tighter' than stock. Specifically they were tuned with
our springs in mind, but they should work with most of the lowering systems
out there, assuming the shock package is okay.

Now I know a lot of people talk about using only one end or the other, but I
highly recommend using the shocks as a set. They were tuned as a set and
really work well together. I can't guarantee you will be happy if you mix
this valving with someone else's.

The V-8 front shocks are available now, and the V-6 frt and Dakota rear will
be available in ~3 Wks. The cost is $84.95 each (that's per shock). We pay
a revalve charge on top of the cost of the base shock.
-Gary Pinkley