Re: Street Scene Mirrors on Ebay

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 01:49:05 EDT

Cool, I have been looking for these mirrors for a while. Where did you get
yours? Do you like them? Do they sell a model that will work with the
power mirrors in the Dak? I assume that if they work with the Dak, they
will work with the Durango? I want to get my hands on a set, I go to
streetscene.com, but they have been underconstruction forever. :-( Any info
would be great.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+