RE: Re: Street Scene Mirrors on Ebay

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 02:05:01 EDT

>Where did you get yours? Do you like them? Do they sell a model that will
work with the
>power mirrors in the Dak? I assume that if they work with the Dak, they
will work with the >Durango?

I bought mine from www.ultimateparts.com ... I love the look of the mirrors,
but they were a pain to put on because they didn't send me any nuts and the
directions weren't worth the paper they were printed on, but I survived.
They do sell a model that will work with power windows but it is more
expensive...As far as I know, Street Scene has yet to make a mirror
specifically for a Durango but if the door panels are the same, then I don't
see why it wouldn't work...hope this helps!!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.