My attempt to redeem myself (was: Dak Vs. Tundra topic)

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 09:52:20 EDT

Ok Ya'll I'm all bruised and bloody now! LOL. I
Didn't know there were so many Toy lovers out there!
(Sarcasm).
First Dakinium is a name I made up. Didn't mean to
get anyone excited thinking there was a another new
model coming or something. (Though I liked the D2K
thing better. Hmmm vanity plate maybe?)
Second - Maybe it was a bad comparison but I had to
make it. The Tundra's claimed specs aren't far off
that of the Dak's and I'm sure that a few tundra
owners will think about trying to pick on the dak.
Third - The Tundra is only available with an automatic
in the V8. Since I'm a stick man myself I had to
compare a stick dak to a auto Tundra. Maybe it's not
a fair comparison but thats all Toy has available. I
don't know about anyone else but whenever I've driven
a stick dak I had to try to keep the rear end from
breaking loose.
Anyway didn't mean to step on anyone's toes!

Don't worry be Happy.