Re: MSD and stock wires

From: MATT ZEITS (darkharlequin@rocketmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 09:49:00 EDT

actually, i am going to use the adapter cable~$18 to
connect the msd to the stock harness without having
to cut the stock harness. I am going to cut the old
connector off of the adapter--the one that goes to
the accel coil--and then put the msd connectors on
the adapter harness. This should allow me to just
plug and unplug the stock||msd+blaster ss
configurations--plug and pray!

===
I tell you this,
no eternal reward
will forgive us now
for wasting the dawn!
--Jim Morrison
http://zeits.net/matt
http://darkharlequin.hypermart.net/

---GrnDak4x4@aol.com wrote:

> << Will the stock ignition wires handle a MSD 6a
and a
> blaster ss coil? BTW, accel makes an adapter for
one
> of their coils that allows the 98 and 99 to connect
> without cutting harness. it is part #ACC-140021AH
> at summit. I just got mine.
> >>
> Accel has had this coil out for about 8-9 months
now, works with more than 98
> and 99 Daks; I am running it on my 93. It is called
Accel Super Coil, about
> 42,000 volts. Spend some extra cash and get some
MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors.
> I am running those and simply love em, part number
32189 for $60-65.