RE: Intro and mirror Q

From: Sherif Manganas (sales@stillwaterent.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 10:52:39 EDT

We had thought about making a manual version of the mirror but did not
follow throuhg as the market looked too small. I have some pieces from the
original design so let me see how they fit into the final design and we may
have something that will work. As for the minumum quantity, I will let you
know once I see how the actuators fit together.

Sherif Manganas
 Stillwater Enterprises
 3058 Metropolitan Parkway
 Suite 107