RE: 5.2L Vs. 4.7L Question

From: Masso, Randy (RMasso@ncte.org)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 10:52:18 EDT

Watch it Will!! :)~

Some of us are Jeepers as well as Dakota owners. What do you think I tow my
Jeep with?

To be fair, the 4.7l is only in the Grand Cherokees this year. I hope they
do actually put it in a wrangler. I would love a V8 Wrangler from the
factory!!

97 Dak Sport CC 5.2 Auto
94 Wrangler Locked, Lifted, and loads of FUN!